Japanese style mid-sleeve T-shirt, synthesized with 55% hemp and organic cotton. The hollow structure of hemp fibers, allows good water absorption and quick-drying properties. While the other 45% high-quality organic cotton provides the comfort and of softness. This T-shirt has the perfect hemp to organic cotton ratio. Our Japanese brand Gohemp has always been aware of advocating environmental conservation issues, and creating products that takes care of both the land and the sea.